Industrial, Past Projects
About This Project
- Center Line Electric was hired to design and build a new 120KV substation yard and relocate the customer’s equipment from Bloomfield to Canton, Michigan.
- Project included moving (2) 16 MV 120kV to 13.2kV oil filled distribution transformers, transformer control house and aerials.
- Build new substation yard to completion.
- Provide all new 13.2kV distribution equipment.
- Provide all new 15kV feeders from new substation to North & South steel facilities.